Mobile  |   Back to my City Page  |   Sign In / Register   |   report profile   |   Bookmark and Share   

Contest Resources

Social Network
Vinayakrao's Contacts

view Vinayakrao's all contacts

  Business Listings  
  Classified Ads  
Vinayakrao K

In the family court, civil and criminal court, I m dealing with husband and wife matrimonial _marriage related cases like divorce by mutual consent between husband and wife, one-sided divorce cases i.e either from husband or wife side, maintenance cases under section 125 crpc and other provisions under law for wife,domestic violence to wife _ either to defend from husband side and or contesting for wife,mother,sister and or any lady in a family who is subjected to domestic violence, legal notice to husband or wife, restitution of conjugal relation i.e for cohabitation between husband and wife for and from either side,nullity of marriage between husband and wife for either of one side etc, I am successfully handling such cases. Also, provide counselling for saving the broken marriage.

Mini Sewing Machine